It’s been a while since I hosted a giveaway, so I thought that I would start out the Memorial Day Holidays with a giveaway holiday! If you don’t have a smartphone yet, this giveaway is for you! Or, if your child is ready for their first smartphone, you better enter. Or if you simply want a back up phone, you may want to enter as well. Regardless, courtesy of AT&T, I’m doing an HTC First Giveaway!
As I actually haven’t had any hands-on with the HTC First (because I’m giving it away), I’m just going to speak to HTC in general. I have had several HTC phones (some for Windows and I’m currently evaluating the HTC One). HTC is known for its solid design and the First is no different. Here are some quick specs on the HTC First:
- Facebook Home – this device is MADE for Facebook addicts!
- 4.3″ Touchscreen – not too big nor too small
- 4G LTE – you want a fast network? AT&T’s got it!
- 5MP Camera – snap those great photos!
- 1.6MP – great for seeing how your look or for some video chats
- 1080p HD video capture – get that HD video!
- Music Player – take advantage of the new Google All Access Music service!
- Text Messaging – text to your heart’s content, just DON’T do it while you drive!
- Email/Calendar/Contacts – keep up to date with all of your activities and contacts
- World Phone – you only need one phone if you go overseas
- Android OS – currently supporting Jelly Bean (v. 4.1) with upgrade possibilities
- Storage/RAM – Up to 16 GB internal storage and 1 GB RAM
- Wifi/BT enabled – 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz)/ BT v 4.0
Oh, and one more thing, if you win this smartphone, you can get it contract-free. Sure, you could buy this phone at a discount, but then you are also locked into an extended contract potentially. The winner of this giveaway gets it contract-free!
- 18 years and older only!
- US Resident only!
- Smartphone addict only! (Kidding)
- If a notified winner does not respond within 24 hours, I will choose another winner and the first one will be very unhappy
- If the service that I’m using for the giveaway (Rafflecopter.com) has issues, I’m not responsible for fixing them or any madness that may ensue.
- Read the rest of the rules on my Giveaways page
You can enter here or on my Facebook page. To enter here, use the widget below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
That’s it! Pretty easy, right? So be sure to enter and share it with your networks!
Disclosure Text : I have a material connection because I received a gift, compensation or sample of a product for consideration in preparing to write this content and to use with this giveaway. All opinions within this article are my own. More information can be found in my About page as well as here.
HTD says: Who wants a free Android smartphone?
- Want to Dump your Smartphone Bill? Review of Scratch Wireless for Free Voice and Data Services
- The HTC HD2 is THE Windows Mobile Phone to Get!
- Ultra Giveaway! Win an Ultrabook from Some #UltrabookDads!
- Social Media for the Rest of Us
- Get Your Game On with the PlayMG, an Android-based Gaming Device (#Giveaway Too!)